I need directions on using this app because I cannot get to work the way I would think it works.
- I cannot get background image to display correctly at all. The is nothing that tells you what size the image needs to be. When I try a square image the image is zoomed in on. When I try a rectangle image, there is no way to size the image to the size of the button.
- How can I create a square button? I don’t see where this can be done.
- When selecting icon, it would be great to be able to use your own custom icon.
Any help would be appreciated or this app needs to go back. There are more to creative buttons than only rectangle and colors.
Here are my answers to your questions:
- The background image will be automatically resized based on the button’s content. You cannot see the whole image.
- Please specify the button you would like it to be square, then use the email firstname.lastname@example.org to invite me as your site administrator so that I can guide you how to make change.
- I can guide you to custom CSS to achieve that.
Please login or Register to submit your answer